Vishnu Hare Krishna Unisex Zip Hoodie (Fleece)
Vishnu is one of the names given in the Vedic scriptures for the supreme being. Although Hindus believe in many lesser gods called demigods, they know that there is only one Supreme, the source of all others.
Vaishnavas know Him as Vishnu, the Lord of all creation. Before this world existed, before there were any demigods or sun, moon or stars, Vishnu existed in his own eternal realm.
Here Vishnu emerges from the waters of creation with His hand in abhaya mudra symbolizing protection, peace and dispelling of fear.
'Hare Krishna' on front left chest, Vishnu graphic on back. With its soft, premium quality fleece fabric and jersey-lined hood, this unisex zip-up hoodie will keep you warm and cozy. Great for asana warm up or a japa walk.
• 80% cotton, 20% polyester blend fleece
• Grey Heather is 75% cotton, 25% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• 100% cotton face
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz./yd² (280 g/m²)
• Yarn diameter: 20 singles
• Jersey-lined hood
• Split stitch double-needle sewing on all seams
• Twill neck tape
• 1 × 1 ribbing for cuffs and waistband
• Metal eyelets
• Metal kissing zipper